Check Your 2022 KCPE Results Online And SMS
After a continuous 8-year learning period, the Kenya Certificate Of Primary Education is your final hurdle to moving to high school in Kenya. After the examination is done, there are a number of ways to check your results.
Previously, students had to visit their examination center and queue to see their results, however now you can easily check your results through SMS or online.
Below is a guide on how to check your 2022 KCPE results online and SMS.
Check your KCPE results online
Requirements for checking your KCPE results online
For you to access your KCPE results online, you need to have the following.
- Internet connection
- A computer or smartphone
- Your KCPE index number
Process of checking your KCPE results online
- In your device, open your browser
- Follow this link https://knec.ac.ke to go to the KNEC website
- On the KNEC website, click on the drop-down menu and select KCPE option
- Continue selecting the year of examination
- Next, you shall be required to enter your index number and submit it.
- In the next window, you shall see your KCPE results.
How to check your KCPE results via SMS
Here is the process to check your KCPE results via USSD.
- On your phone, open the sms application.
- Choose the option to write new text.
- Type in your KCPE index number followed by ‘KCPE’
- Send this text to 20076
- KNEC shall then send you a full text of your KCPE examination results.
Remember that the results you see online are just provisional. You shall need to visit your school to pick up your result slip which is the official confirmation of your results before the actual certificate. The above is how to check your 2020/2021 KCPE results online and SMS.