types-and-prices-of-roofing-sheets-in-kenya

Similar Posts

30 Comments

1. I need to buy iron sheets blue in colour:-
      2 metres-55 pcs
      2.5 metres-22 pcs
      All 0.85 metres wide

Kindly give me a quote am Daystar near Lukenya Getaway.

1. LILLIAN MUSAU says:

BLUE 30G KSH.410 PER METRE
        2M 55PCS=410*2*55=45100
        2.5M 22PCS=410*2.5*22=22550
        TOTAL =22550+45100=67650

1. Am john,I need 28 gauge normal blue color 9 meter 60pieces can I get & the price plz

2. Where are you based in kajiado county, I stay in Kitengela I want to come to your store

2. Achuti Reuben says:

My name is Achuti Reuben from KISII but, living in Nairobi.Can I pay per installment?…Indeed 40pcs ,….gauge 32 dark blue in colour,..2M length 0.85 wide kindly can I get the procedure on how to pay?

2. Alex Oluoch says:

What is the cost of mabati G30 Roman tile plus delivery in ugunja ,Siaya county

3. Am john,I need 28 gauge normal blue color 9 meter 60pieces can I get & the price plz

1. WYCLIFFE OUMA says:

Hello good morning!!!Please may i know the prices of Dumuzaz gauge 30,I need 32 iron sheets if possible and please do you offer delivery

1. Godfrey Anyasi says:

Hi, need Dumuzas gauge 30,how much is 30 pcs and can I get in Butere (Kakamega County)?

2. Hi.i want a quote for blue colour mambati 3m 45pcs to be delivered to vihiga County.

3. How much does it cost dumu zas g” 30 ,42 piece’s 3metre green in colour

4. SAMWEL TESOT says:

I am samwel Tesot from Bomet I need mabatis from mrm company, deep blue in colour,can I be able to receive next week ? If so inform to order 53 pcs

1. Stanley Mutuli says:

Please give me price of coloured gauge 30 mabati(tile profile)
      Stanley from Butere

5. Mary mwangi says:

I’m mary i want to know the ptlrice of mabati 2.5m*23 peaces and 2m*13peaces please to be delivered to gatanga murang’a County

6. I wasilwa Edward from kitale need 50pieces of Dumuzas, will you deliver

7. I need 2m 30gauge,55pcs how much I’m in Rongo coloured corrugated charcoal grey

8. Where are you based in kajiado county, I stay in Kitengela I want to come to your store

9. Wycliffe Edwin Namwalo says:

Am Wycliffe from Busia county,I want to know the price of versatile mabati seventy pieces? thanks

10. Am Benard from Butere, how much is color coated sheets guage 30 or 28 3m long

11. Beatrice Adhiambo says:

What is the cost of 67 pieces of mrm versatile g28 plus delivery, based at Rongo

12. Daniel Mwita says:

Hi, My name is Daniel I stay at Kehancha Migori County and am inquiring about coved sheets for a verander measuring 2mx10m. How much is per sheet and do you deliver? Thanks

13. Oile Hipoltus Ouma says:

Hi, am Hipoltus Oile. I’d like to know how much is a covermax coloured sheet, gauge 30 (3m)

14. Oile Hipoltus Ouma says:

Hi, am Hipoltus from Uranga sub county, Siaya county. I’d like to know how much is 40 sheets of covermax, gauge 30 (3m)