How to pay DSTV Via MPesa- DSTV Kenya Paybill number
If you are a DSTV subscriber, you can easily pay for your DSTV subscription via Mpesa. All you need is the DSTV Mpesa Paybill number: 444900 and an active Mpesa account. In this guide, we shall show you how to pay for DSTV via M-Pesa -DSTV Mpesa Paybill number.
DSTV costs more than Zuku and GOtv and StarTimes. However, it is better in picture quality and offers more channels. After subscribing to DSTV, you shall get digital content in all your favorite fields including sports, family, reality shows, and most popular tv series. DSTV is the only pay tv that has broadcast channels for EPL, therefore, if you are a football fan, this is the best pay tv to go for.
Enjoying DSTV starts with choosing the right DSTV packages. In order to pay for your DSTV package via MPesa using Paybill, follow the below process.
DSTV MPesa Paybill number – How to pay for DSTV Via MPesa
Time needed: 4 minutes
How to pay DSTV Using M-Pesa – DSTV MPesa Paybill number
- Navigate to your Safaricom’s MPesa menu
Go to your Safaricom MPesa app, or Sim toolkit, or dial the *334# USSD to access your Mpesa Menu then explore the options
- Go to Lipa na Mpesa then select the Paybill option
Scroll to the Lipa na Mpesa option and choose Pay bill
- DSTV Paybill number
Upon clicking the pay bill option, you’ll be prompted to enter the DSTV MPesa Paybill number 444900
- Account Number
You’ll be prompted to fill in the account number immediately after you’ve entered the business number. Hereby, you’ll use your DSTV Smartcard number as the A/C no.
- Payment Amount for DSTV Package
Enter the amount or package fee you wish to pay at the moment and click submit for the next step
- Enter Pin to submit payment
The final step during this payment is entering your MPesa pin to authorize the payment. Safaricom will send a prompt message requesting you to confirm the payment details and ensure they are accurate.
- Payment Confirmation SMS
Upon making your DSTV package payment, you’ll receive a confirmation message to confirm the payment and DSTV subscription renewal on your phone. These are a few easy steps for paying DSTV using the MPesa pay bill number.
How to Use DSTV on Mobile
If you have a 3G or 4 G-enabled smartphones, you can pay for your DSTV package and watch your favorite channels right on your mobile device. You shall get the opportunity to watch all your favorite tv channels including Africa Magic, Channel O, KTN, NTV, and Supersport Blitz.
In order to start enjoying DSTV on your smartphone device, just download the DSTV Now mobile application from the play store. Next, you shall need to set up your DSTV subscription and get watching. This was the short guide on how to pay DSTV using M-pesa with DSTV Mpesa pay bill.
How to Pay for DSTV Via Mobile Banking Apps
Pay DSTV via KCB App
- Open your KCB app on your phone
- Go to the ‘Transaction’ option
- Click ‘Pay Bill’ then go to ‘Other Billers’
- Upon opening the other Billers, choose DSTV
- Fill the ‘Customer Number’ in the ‘Account Number’ space
- Fill in the amount you wish to pay and ‘SUBMIT’
Pay DSTV using Barclays Bank App
- Open the Barclays Kenya App and click ‘Login’
- Go to the ‘Transfers’
- Choose the ‘Paybill’ option
- Select ‘Existing Payee’ if you’ve already set and saved the biller then fill in the amount you wish to pay. If the biller is not set yet, select ‘New Payee’
- Select the biller type then enter the reference/Account number.
- Choose the account you’d like to make your payment from.
- Fill in the desired payable amount then Submit
- You’ll receive a One-time-password (OTP) on your phone which you’ll use to confirm the amount paid.
- The payment transaction should appear on your ‘Accounts’ Balance if the transaction goes through.
Pay DSTV using Equity Bank Eazzy App
- Open your Eazzy app and click on the Plus (+) button and the bottom of the page
- Click Eazzy Pay on the Menu that pops up on your screen
- Choose ‘Paybill’ then fill in 6800009 in the space provided
- Fill in your DSTV Billing number
- Enter the amount you’re willing to pay
- Select the ‘PAY’ option
- Upon completing the transaction successfully, you should receive an SMS to confirm your payment.
Pay for DSTV Online in Kenya
Above all DSTV Kenya payment methods, paying for your DSTV subscription online is the most universal approach most DSTV users have gone for. This payment method is used by a vast number across our continent. All you need to have is your DSTV Smartcard. Let’s delve into the payment approach!
How to pay DSTV Via MPesa- FAQs
To pay for your DSTV subscription using Mpesa Paybill, all you need is a working Safaricom Mpesa account and the few necessary requisites. Here’s the simple procedure:
1. Open your MPesa menu
2. Go to the ‘Paybill’ option
3. Upon clicking the pay bill option, you’ll be prompted to enter the DSTV MPesa Paybill number 444900.
4. Upon entering the business number (paybill), fill in your DSTV Smartcard number as the ‘Account Number’.
5. Fill in your Mpesa pin number to complete the transaction
6. Upon successful payment, you’ll receive a Safaricom SMS to confirm the Transaction.
To find your DSTV reference number when making your payment, you just need the subscriber’s DSTV Customer-number. Add the number ‘11374’ as a prefix to your customer number to get the payment preference. For instance, if 22222234 is your DSTV customer number, you’ll add the prefix to it to get your Payment reference which is 1137422222234.
Paying for your DSTV package using the sort USSD code is quite simple and rewarding at the same time. The official DSTV USSD code for MultiChoice is *759#. Paying for your DSTV packages using the USSD code can grant you a 2-month free Premium package on DSTV. Users can also use this code to check their subscription due date, clear errors, check subscription prices and even update their personal account details.
To renew your expired DSTV package, you just need to know the Kenya DSTV pay bill number. The DSTV Kenya Paybill number is 444600. Open your Mpesa Menu and go to the Paybill option. Fill in the above number as your business number, then enter the account number, the amount payable, and complete the transaction by submitting your Mpesa Pin at the end of the payment.