How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill By Phone, Spectrum.net, App, Bank Website, Stores, Agents, Mail Step By Step
Time needed: 5 minutes.
This is a guide to show you how to pay your spectrum bill through phone, spectrum.net, app, stores, agents, and your bank’s website.
Please note that if you choose to pay your spectrum bill Via phone and use a spectrum agent to guide you through the process you shall need to pay an additional $5 service fee.
Also, note that in case your spectrum services have been disconnected voluntarily or involuntarily, you can pay your bill via Spectrum.net and via the My Spectrum app.
Follow the below steps to pay your spectrum bill
- Pay Spectrum Bill Via spectrum.net
We shall start with a guide on how you can pay your spectrum bill online using the spectrum.net website.
- Sign into your spectrum account
Start visiting the spectrum account login and sign into your spectrum account using your primary or admin account details.
- Go to the billing section.
Next, find the billing section and open it.
- Select ‘make payment’
Now click on the ‘pay my bill’ option and continue.
- Enter your preferred payment option
Here you need to choose your preferred payment method.
Available payment methods include;
✓Checking ✓Savings account
- Finish paying
Next, follow the prompts to complete paying your spectrum bill via spectrum.net
How To Pay Spectrum Bill Using Mobile Phone
- Go to your phone’s dial pad
- Dial (833) 267-6094 and call
- Follow the automated guide on call to pay your spectrum bill
- Note that if you choose to use a spectrum human agent on call instead of the automated guide, you shall be required to pay a service fee of $5
- Spectrum accepts the following payment methods when paying using your phone; Checking or savings account, American Express, Debit card, MasterCard, Visa, Discover credit card
How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill Using My Spectrum App
- Open your My Spectrum App and sign in using your Spectrum username and password. Learn how to create a spectrum account here if you do not have one.
- Select the ‘Billing’ option from your my spectrum app’s menu
- Next, click on the ‘make payment’ option
- Now choose your spectrum payment amount, payment date, and your preferred payment method for spectrum bill.
- Check to ensure your provided details are correct.
- Now tap on ‘make payment’ to finish and pay your spectrum bill using my spectrum app.
- You shall receive a confirmation message on your phone to notify you about the spectrum bill payment.
How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill Using Your Bank’s Website
- Go to your bank’s website using your browser
- Add spectrum as a payee
- Enter the spectrum billing address as it appears on spectrum billing statement.
- Finish paying for your spectrum bill on your bank’s website and print the online bank bill payment confirmation until your spectrum bill payment reflects.
The good news is that spectrum does not charge you any service when you pay your spectrum bill using your bank’s website online. It is great that you check whether your bank offers automatic bill payment services online.
How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill Via A Spectrum Store Near You
- Go to the spectrum store locator
- Locate a spectrum store near you.
- Visit your select store and pay for your spectrum bill.
- The payment methods accepted at spectrum stores are; Checking/savings accounts, Debit cards/MasterCard, Visa, American Express/Discover credit cards, Cash, and money order.
How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill Via Spectrum Payment Agents
- You can also pay for spectrum bills using third-party payment agents including; Western Union, MoneyGram, Walmart, or Schnucks Supermarkets.
- Remember third-party payment agents differ in payment policies and charges.
- Note that third-party spectrum payment agents offer payment services only. In case you need any other spectrum services, go to spectrum stores near you, the spectrum official website, or call spectrum to get help.
- You have to visit third-party spectrum payment agents to pay physically. Please note that you cannot mail your payment to third-party payment agents.
How To Pay Your Spectrum Bill Via Mail
- Sign into your spectrum account on spectrum.net
- Go to the billing section and select your billing statement, here you shall find the spectrum mailing address.
- Use the Address to mail your spectrum bill in an envelope.
- No not mail cash spectrum bill payments. Remember to include your spectrum account on your check or money order.