How to submit a request to object to traffic violations in Qatar
Have you received a traffic violation? In case you didn’t know, you can request to object to traffic violations in Qatar. The Ministry of Interior has made it possible for companies and individuals can submit online requests to object to traffic violations that have been registered on vehicles through the Ministry of Interior (MOI) website, or via the Metrash2 mobile app. This article provides a step-by-step guide on how to object to traffic violations in Qatar.
To object to traffic violations via the Metrash2 mobile app, follow the following instructions:
- Log in to your Metrash2 Application, it is available for Android and iOS users.
- Select the “traffic” option.
- Click on the”violations service” next
- Proceed to click on “violation objection”
- Go through the remarks and click on next
- Fill in the details, such as the plate number, then click Next.
- Note that if you are denied from objecting to a violation, you will not be able to choose it, with the reason being provided in the “violation status” field.
- Insert the reason for the objection in the”reason for objection” text box, found in the “register a violation” tab.
- Click on submit.
- Violation objections are only for violations that have been registered within the past two weeks.
- A vehicle is allowed objection only once.
- Radar related violations cannot be objected to.
- The Ministry will send a response within 15 days. The Ministry’s decision can be checked on the same service.
- Objections are only allowed for unpaid violations.
- This service is also available from the MOI e-services portal.
- This service is free of charge