How To Verify Your PayPal Account In Kenya
How To Verify Your PayPal Account In Kenya
Time needed: 7 days.
This is a simple swift guide on how Kenyans can verify their PayPal accounts in Kenya. Follow the guide to get your PayPal account verified and enjoy PayPal to Kenyan bank accounts services without getting PayPal transaction limits and PayPal account money holds.
- Open your PayPal account
First, you need to log into your PayPal account.
- Next, add a new payment method
The next step is adding a new payment method. We advise that you use your Kenyan bank account as the payment option for your PayPal account.
- Enter your Kenyan bank account number
Now, you shall be required to enter your Kenyan bank account number accurately
- Next, add a credit card number
The next step here is to add your credit card to verify your PayPal account in Kenya and avoid PayPal account restrictions and holds. Enter your visa credit card number accurately and your secret pin
- Enter your credit card transaction code
After you enter your credit card to your PayPal account, PayPal shall send a small amount to your credit card which shall be reversed. This transaction shall be assigned a transaction code by your credit card provider, you shall get this code from your credit card number transaction statement. Get the code and enter it in your PayPal account to finish your PayPal account verification in Kenya
- Initiate a video call with PayPal agents
After the first verification, you shall still get PayPal account limits. In order to lift the limits, you shall now need to initiate a video call with one of the agents of the PayPal organization. After the live video call where the agent shall ask you a few questions about your PayPal account, he or she shall verify your account. Prepare to answer details such as your PayPal assigned Address and other personal account details. Congratulations, you just verified your PayPal account in Kenya.
Paypal To Mpesa Service || Login, Withdraw & Top-up
Welcome to Paypal mobile service with mpesa. Kenyans can now swiftly transfer money from Paypal to mpesa within minutes. Finally in Kenya, you can now move funds between your PayPal and M-PESA accounts. Your money, your choice!
How to register PayPal to mpesa service
This is a simple step-by-step guide on how to register the PayPal to M-Pesa service. Remember you need to have active PayPal and Safaricom M-Pesa accounts. Let’s get started.
- Visit, the PayPal to mpesa service login page
- You shall find a welcome message encouraging you to register to the PayPal mpesa service.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number to start the registration process
- Next, you shall recieve an otp to enter on the PayPal mpesa page
- You have successfully connected your PayPal account with your safaricom mpesa account. Congratulations, you just connected your Safaricom mpesa account to your PayPal mpesa account. You can now swiftly move your money from Paypal to mpesa and even top up from mpesa to your PayPal account. Remember PayPal displays your money in $ while mpesa displays your money in Kenyan shillings.
How to Top-up money from mpesa to paypal
This is a simple guide on how you can move money from mpesa to your PayPal account. Kenyans can now swiftly and simply Top-up their money from your mpesa wallet to your PayPal account now.
- Go to your sim tool kit
- Select mpesa from the tool kit drop down menu
- From your Safaricom mpesa menu, click on lipa na mpesa service. Then click on Paybill option
- Enter the PayPal mpesa Paybill number. The mpesa Paybill number is 800088
- Next, you shall be prompted to enter your account number. Here you should enter your mobile phone number. Remember, you have to use the mobile number you used to register on the PayPal mpesa service.
- Enter the ammount you want to top up. Remember, the ammount shall change once it reaches your PayPal account, remember to calculate the KSH you want to send and find how much it is in dollars so that you have the correct ammount you want to reach your PayPal account.
- Enter your mpesa pin and press ok to finish.
- Confirm the details you entered in the pop-up message that comes from safaricom mpesa. If the AMMOUNTS are okay, enter option 1 and click okay
- Congratulations, you have successfully moved money from your mpesa to your PayPal account. You should expect a confirmation sms from both mpesa and PayPal to confirm your Top-up. You can now go on and use your PayPal balance to pay online, shop online and many other international transactions.
Paypal Money holds – how long do they last?
In case your PayPal account is still new and fresh, like at least below 3 first transactions, it is still susceptible to Paypal account holds. The PayPal organization requires that you verify your PayPal account details to lift your PayPal account holds.
Paypal account holds last for a varying period. Starting from 7 days, to 21 days, to 90 days and the longest hold lasts for 180 days. Once you have gotten a Paypal account holder, you shall be worried about what to do next. First, you need to be aware that your held money is safe and shall eventually be sent to you once the PayPal account hold is done. The best thing to do is to just chill and wait for the hold period to end, you can then withdraw your PayPal account balance to mpesa or your bank account.
To avoid PayPal account holds in the future, you shall have to verify your PayPal account. The first thing is to link your bank account to your PayPal account. The next thing is adding your credit card to your PayPal account. Paypal shall send and reverse $1 to your bank account to confirm its authenticity, after this, PayPal shall have triggered a transaction code for the $1 which you shall have to get and enter in your PayPal account verification page.
In case you have a business PayPal account, you shall need to enter your official business details including registration, business number, and business address. You have successfully confirmed your PayPal account. In the subsequent days, you shall be required to verify your PayPal account further by having a video call with one of the PayPal organization agents after which they shall fully unlock your PayPal account to hold large amounts of PayPal balances.
Paypal to mpesa service $ to KSH exchange rate today
Paypal to mpesa service needs that you exchange $ to shillings when topping up your PayPal or when withdrawing funds from paypal.
$ have for a long time been exchanged to shillings at a rate of at least over 1$=105 shillings. However, these amount might fluctuate from time to time.
Mpesa PayPal Service Paybill number
When toping up your PayPal account balance from your mpesa Safaricom account balance, you shall need the authentic PayPal mpesa service Paybill number offered by thunes service. Please note that the official Safaricom mpesa PayPal Paybill number is 800088.
Paypal Customer Care Contacts
|Ask Paypal a question||Paypal help centre|
|Paypal Phone Number||00 1 402-935-2050|
|PayPal Knowledge Base||https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home|
|PayPal Live Chat Support||Here|
|PayPal Email Support||Here|
Paypal Frequently Asked Questions
Paypal offers customer care service via email, phone calls, live chat, and community frequently asked questions.
You can easily contact PayPal using the PayPal customer care contact details that we have listed in the table above.
To talk to a human customer care support agent at PayPal, call and chat with the support robot until it reaches a point where it redirects you to a real customer care support agent at PayPal.
To find your contacts in your PayPal account, Go to the Send and Request page of your account.
Click Contacts at the top.
Click on a Contact to Edit, Remove, see recent activity and send or request money.
Yes, you can transfer money from your Safaricom mpesa to your PayPal account in Kenya using the mpesa PayPal Service that is powered by tunes. All you need is the Safaricom mpesa PayPal thunes Paybill number which is 8000088.
Yes, if you are a Kenyan who has a Safaricom mpesa account, you can connect your mpesa account to your PayPal account easily. After this, use the PayPal mpesa login page to use your mpesa from your PayPal account. You can withdraw or top up money to and from Paypal and mpesa.
To verify your PayPal account in Kenya to avoid holds on your PayPal account, please connect your bank account and credit card to your PayPal account. Then you shall still need to initiate a video call with one of the PayPal organization’s agents who shall verify your account.
To Link your mpesa account to your PayPal account, you shall need to visit the PayPal mpesa by thunes service page here. You shall then use your Safaricom mpesa phone number to connect your PayPal and mpesa accounts.
Yes, Paypal allows Kenyans to connect their Kenyan bank accounts to Paypal as payment and Withdraw methods and options. You can also connect your credit card to Paypal, the two links are the best means to verify your PayPal account in Kenya.
KCB is one of the banks in Kenya that allows it’s users to connect their bank accounts to Paypal as a means of withdrawing money. Kenyans can also take advantage of this link to verify their PayPal accounts.