Kenya Port Authorities Mass Job Vacancies Announced
- The Kenya Ports Authority declares mass employment opportunities in different departments open to application.
- KPA aims at recruiting new highly-motivated and goal oriented employees to fill the vacancy slots.
- All successful applications will be submitted by 8th December for evaluation.
KPA Mass Job Vacancies Announced- How to Apply
According to the public notice made by the Kenya Port Authorities on November 23rd 2021, the authority announced mass job opportunities for unemployed Kenyans in different departments.
The New employees should be goal oriented and highly motivated in their tasks to ensure the organizations’ objectives are achieved. All candidates interested in the availed vacancies are expected to submit their applications by December 8th to be considered for recruitment.
Therefore, if you qualify for the KPA job application, you’re expected to submit your application form before the set deadline. The Vacant duties declared vacant by the Kenya Port Authorities include Cargo Handlers, Shore Operations Agents, and Gang Supervisors as well.
Requirements for Kenya Port Authorities
• All Candidates should atleast have a KCSE certificate with a D (Plain) grade and above
• The candidate should be physically fit to keep up with and achieve the available tasks.
• Qualified applicants should own good communication skills.
Key Responsibilities for KPA Recruits 2021
Locking and Unlocking spreaders during Container Lifting onto cargo ships.
Handling operators during stacking and lifting containers during packing and unpacking.
Physical operation guides to control cargo movement and packing across the port.
Physical Handling of items and cargo during sfripping, surveys and stacking goods.
How to apply to KPA Job opportunities
Qualified applicants should should sign up for an account and log in to the KPA Portal.
Upon accessing the KPA website, you should click the register button and begin your account creation by entering your personal details.
After creating your account, you can now sign in and Go to the ‘Vacancies’ option and begin your application.
Begin your application as soon as possible to beat the KPA job application deadline i.e. 8th December. Read through the application requirements and process carefully before making the application to raise your chances of being recruited.