KMTC Fee Structure
Still, wondering how you can download and print the KMTC fee structure 2022/2023 accommodation fee and payment options. Hereby, we are going to look see the relevant steps and guidelines that will help you make the payments in no time. All KMTC ongoing students, as well as each successful applicant, can visit the KMTC portal anytime from the comfort of their habitats and download the payment structure.
Remember that all accommodation and meal payments shall be done directly to the respective college accounts at applicable rates. The appropriate payment accounts should be given to the student on admission day. Let’s have a look at the KMTC fee payment structure for 2022/2023 for in-service, regular, and self-sponsored students. Know how to apply for the kmtc helb loan.
In-service fee structure
In-service KMTC programs are meant for professionals and other medical personnel. These programs are being taken by ongoing medical training/education for physicians, pharmacists, and other medical workers.
Below is the Kenya Medical Training College fees structure for diploma courses offered under the in-service category:
1. Registration fee- Ksh. 20,000
2. Activity fee- Ksh. Ksh. 7,000
3. Examination fee- Ksh. 10,000
4. ICT and Library services- Ksh. 3,000
5. Tuition fee- Ksh. 70,000
6. Research and development fee- Ksh. 10,000
7. Transport- Ksh. 9,000
8. Maintenance duty- Ksh. 9,000
9. Student Identification card- Ksh.700
A total of Ksh.120,700
The self-sponsored student fee structure
Here is the application structure for self-sponsored/parallel learners:
1. Registration fee- Ksh.2,000
2. Activity fee- Ksh.7,000
3. Examination fee- Ksh.10,000
4. ICT and Library services fee- Ksh.3,000
5. Tuition fee- Ksh.70,000
6. Research and development fee- Ksh.10,000
7. Transport fee- Ksh.9,000
8. Maintenance fee- Ksh.9,000
9. Student identification card- Ksh.700
Total Ksh. 120,700
Regular study program fee structure
This refers to learners who attend class sessions on weekdays i.e. Monday to Friday in Kenya Medical Training Colleges in Kenya. Below is the appropriate fees structure:
1. Registration fee- Ksh.2000
2. Activity fee- Ksh.7000
3. Examination fee- Ksh.10000
4. ICT and library services- Ksh.3000
5. Tuition fee- Ksh.30000
6. Research and development fee- Ksh.10000
7. Transport fee- Ksh.9000
8. Maintenance duty- Ksh.9000
9. Student Identification card- Ksh.700
- All students are recommended to carry an extra amount of cash to accommodate practical internships and research in their field of study
- For learners living outside their KMTC campuses, their rent and self-accommodation fees will be variant depending on different geographical locations and self-living standards.
- All applicants should be aware of the KMTC application fee of Ksh.2,022 (for new applicants) that should be paid via Lipa na Mpesa KMTC pay bill number 964150 when doing the application on the KMTC portal.
- KMTC fee structure 2021/2022, accommodation fee , and payment options- Paying in installments
- Can students pay Kenya Medical Training College fees in installments? Absolutely! For service and self-sponsored/parallel students, one can make a deposit payment of Ksh.63,200 during registration and then pay the rest before resuming for your second semester.
- Regular learners who prefer paying in installments should make a deposit payment of Ksh.43,200 during registration and then clear the remainder of Ksh.37,500 before beginning their second semester
- Fee payments should be done using the relevant bank accounts at your closest bank branch and deliver the payslip to your campus’ accounts office.
KMTC National bank account details
Account number: 01003086514000
Name: Central Collection Account
Bank: National Bank of Kenya
Branch: The Hospital branch
A student can apply for an Afya Elimu Helb Loan and use the money to ease fee payment struggles and self-accommodation expenses.
Using the KMTC fee structure 2021/2022, accommodation fee , and payment options illustrated above, you can easily make fee payments on the KMTC portal and start your classes as soon as possible.
Lastly, every new applicant or joining student should consider the medical attention required and specified in the registration form. Each student should be immunized against Hepatitis B and Typhoid before admission day in their specific. A certificate to confirm the vaccination will be required on admission. KMTC learners should have an NHIF health cover as an assurance of health safety even during moments of emergency.