List Of Best Logbook Loans Providers In Kenya
Emergencies may befall anyone, at any time, and one might find themselves in dire need of financial assistance. Perhaps a medical emergency, an overdue payment, or just a random situation that requires immediate attention.
An applicant seeking a logbook loan uses the logbook to provide security on the loan to be applied. It is a fast way of accessing a loan as an automobile owner as loans are processed within 24 hours. In case you are interested, you can instantly increase your fuliza limit using this simple way today.
Here is a list of Kenya’s best logbook loan providers. Note that the list of lenders is not ranked in any order.
A precise list of best logbook loan providers in Kenya
- • Platinum Credit Limited
- • Momentum Credit
- • Mwananchi Credit Limited
- • Wezesha Credit Limited
- • Mogo
- • Sonix Credit Ltd
- • Century Microfinance Bank
- • Samchi Credit
- • Meridian Acceptances Limited
- • Ngao Credit Limited
- • Jijenge Credit Ltd
- • Africa Credit Limited
- • Mombo
- • Maendeleo Capital
- • Fin Credit
1. Platinum Credit Limited
They are one of the best logbook loan providers in Kenya. It is very widespread and they process loans quickly. In comparison to their logbook loan providers, they offer incredible services.
- A clear copy of your National Identity Card
- Copy of KRA PIN
- Certified bank statements for the past six months.
- A recent passport-sized photo
- The original vehicle logbook
- Valid insurance cover
- Certificate of registration/incorporation (This applies to business owners only)
- Personal checkbook
Platinum Credit offers loans from as low as Sh20,000 up to Sh.2,000,000. Clients are given one year to repay the loan.
2. Momentum Credit
Momentum Credit offers logbook loans on up to 60% of the vehicle’s value. They offer loans up to Sh.2,000,000. They can also process the loan within 24 hours. Momentum Credit has age restrictions on logbook loans. They do not accept vehicles older than 15 years.
- Three-month payslips (employed applicants only)
- Bank and M-Pesa statements for the past six months.
- Original logbook
- National Identity Card copy
- Copy of KRA PIN
- Proof of residence
- Vehicle valuation report
- Proof of insurance
- A passport-sized photograph
- Motor Vehicle Tracking Certificate
3. Mwananchi Credit Limited
Mwananchi Credit Limited offers loans at affordable rates from as low as 2.5% based on the repayment plan and amount borrowed. Offers credit to all vehicle owners regardless of their credit score. Loans are available at up to 80 per cent of the car’s value. The loan repayment period is between 1 and 24 months with customers being able to choose a suitable timeframe for themselves, thus offering flexibility. The process is swift and the loan will be processed within 24 hours.
- Original car or motorbike logbook
- KRA PIN of the applicant
- Original national I.D card of the applicant
- Two passport size photos
- Six-month bank statements
- Comprehensive insurance certificate cover
4. Wezesha Credit Limited
It offers swift and flexible logbook loans. Loans are also processed very quickly. They accept most vehicles older than 10 years old.
- Proof of address
- Clear copy of Kenyan National ID
- Financial statements for the last six months
- Passport-sized photo
- Original vehicle logbook
- A copy of the applicant’s KRA PIN
- Proof of valid comprehensive insurance cover
They are one of the best logbook loan providers as they offer the most flexible repayment plans. Mogo offers its customers loans of up to 80% of the vehicle’s value. Loans are offered at an interest rate of 2.2% with a flexible repayment period of up to 60 months! Loans are available from Sh.100,000 to Sh.1,500,000 and are approved within 24 hours. They don’t mind the vehicle’s age. Any vehicle can be used as collateral
- National ID card or Passport
- Proof of income
- Original vehicle logbook
6. Sonix Credit Limited
Sonix Credit offers logbook loans between sh.50,000 and sh.600,000. They offer up to fifty per cent on the vehicle’s value.
- A copy of the Title deed or logbook
- Legal charges over the property within a week
- Copy of the employee’s work ID card (employed applicants)
- Joint registration of guaranteed vehicles on the same day
- A post-dated cheque for the approved loan amount and interest included.
- Valuation Report for the motor property/vehicle.
- Two personal guarantors shall be obtained from third parties
7. Century Microfinance Bank
Century Microfinance guarantees the confidence of a bank while offering logbook loans. They offer loans of up to 60% of the value of their vehicles up to 3 million shillings. Loans are to be repaid in between 6 and 24 months.
8. Samchi Credit
Samchi credit offers logbook loans at very affordable rates. They offer loans between sh.50,000 and sh.1,000,000. They offer loans on 50% per cent of the vehicle’s value.
- A membership fee of sh.1500
- Loan charges; a processing fee of sh.5,500 and a chattel at sh.4500 (total sh10,000)
- Recent valuer’s evaluation of the vehicle
- Proof of comprehensive insurance cover
9. Meridian Acceptances Limited
They offer loans between sh.150,000 and 5,000,000. Loans are processed as fast as 6 hours and the service is straightforward. They do not accept vehicles older than 20 years.
- Copy of KRA PIN of the applicant
- Copy of National ID or passport
- Two blank motor vehicle ownership transfer forms signed.
- Motor vehicle evaluation report, which can be conducted at their premise
- A copy or photograph of the logbook.
- Most recent utility bill e.g. electricity
9. Ngao Credit Limited
The service provides logbook loans at a 3.5% interest rate. They offer loans of up to 60% on the value of the vehicle. They provide fast solutions for customers in dire need of financial aid. Furthermore, they offer loans of up to sh.5,000,000.
- Original logbook
- Comprehensive insurance
- Post-dated cheque(s)
- Latest six-month bank statements
- Original national ID & PIN
- Valuation fee sh.4,000 paid upfront
- Processing fee 4% of the loan amount
- Insurance fee 1% of the loan amount
- Search sh.2,000
- Tracking fee sh.4,000
- Transfer fee sh.3,675
10. Africa Credit Limited
This is just the place for you if you are a vehicle owner looking for fast cash. They offer loans of up to 500,000 and process the loan within 24 hours.
- Vehicle logbook and a copy
- A copy of your national identity card or passport
- A copy of the registered vehicle owner’s KRA PIN certificate
- Any recent utility bill as proof of residence
- Proof of comprehensive insurance
- Bank statements from over the last six months
- A copy of the auto mobile’s records with the Kenya Revenue Authority
The list goes on and on. These are some of Kenya’s best logbook loan providers in Kenya.