Paypal To Mpesa Service || Login, Withdraw & Top-up
Welcome to Paypal mobile service with mpesa. Kenyans can now swiftly transfer money from Paypal to mpesa within minutes. Finally in Kenya, you can now move funds between your PayPal and M-PESA accounts. Your money, your choice!
How To Withdraw Money From Paypal To Your Mpesa Account
Time needed: 2 days.
Powered by thunes, the PayPal to M-Pesa service is now available for Kenyans with both mpesa and PayPal accounts. If you have been paid via PayPal, this is a simple step-by-step guide on how to withdraw money from Paypal via mpesa.
- Visit the PayPal mpesa account login page
To visit the PayPal to M-Pesa account login page, click here
- Next, log into your PayPal account
You now need to log into your PayPal account to access it in the PayPal mpesa portal. Enter your PayPal email and password then verify to continue.
- Choose to withdraw funds from PayPal
You shall be presented with two options, that is withdraw from Paypal to mpesa or top-up Paypal from mpesa. Since we are withdrawing, choose the ‘withdraw from Paypal’ option.
- Enter the amount you want to withdraw from Paypal to mpesa
Next, you shall be required to enter the amount you want to withdraw, usually, the amount you want to withdraw from Paypal is entered in $, then you shall get an automatic $ translation to Kenyan shillings.
- Confirm withdrawal from Paypal to mpesa
Now it is time to confirm your withdraw. Check whether the AMOUNTS are okay then submit to finalize.
- Receive your money from Paypal to mpesa
By now, you should have received a confirmation SMS to confirm your withdrawal from Paypal mpesa. Congratulations, you just withdrew your money from Paypal to mpesa.
How to register PayPal to mpesa service
This is a simple step-by-step guide on how to register the PayPal to M-Pesa service. Remember you need to have active PayPal and Safaricom M-Pesa accounts. Let’s get started.
- Visit, the PayPal to mpesa service login page
- You shall find a welcome message encouraging you to register to the PayPal mpesa service.
- Enter your Safaricom mobile number to start the registration process
- Next, you shall recieve an otp to enter on the PayPal mpesa page
- You have successfully connected your PayPal account with your safaricom mpesa account. Congratulations, you just connected your Safaricom mpesa account to your PayPal mpesa account. You can now swiftly move your money from Paypal to mpesa and even top up from mpesa to your PayPal account. Remember PayPal displays your money in $ while mpesa displays your money in Kenyan shillings.
How to Top-up money from mpesa to paypal
This is a simple guide on how you can move money from mpesa to your PayPal account. Kenyans can now swiftly and simply Top-up their money from your mpesa wallet to your PayPal account now.
- Go to your sim tool kit
- Select mpesa from the tool kit drop down menu
- From your Safaricom mpesa menu, click on lipa na mpesa service. Then click on Paybill option
- Enter the PayPal mpesa Paybill number. The mpesa Paybill number is 800088
- Next, you shall be prompted to enter your account number. Here you should enter your mobile phone number. Remember, you have to use the mobile number you used to register on the PayPal mpesa service.
- Enter the ammount you want to top up. Remember, the ammount shall change once it reaches your PayPal account, remember to calculate the KSH you want to send and find how much it is in dollars so that you have the correct ammount you want to reach your PayPal account.
- Enter your mpesa pin and press ok to finish.
- Confirm the details you entered in the pop-up message that comes from safaricom mpesa. If the AMMOUNTS are okay, enter option 1 and click okay
- Congratulations, you have successfully moved money from your mpesa to your PayPal account. You should expect a confirmation sms from both mpesa and PayPal to confirm your Top-up. You can now go on and use your PayPal balance to pay online, shop online and many other international transactions.
How To Unlink Your Mpesa From Your PayPal Account
Your mpesa account is linked to paypal by Thunes, a service which enables seamless transfer of money internationally. In order to unlink your mpesa account from your PayPal account, you shall need to have then do it for you. The process is simple and precise, below is the guide on how to unlink your mpesa from your PayPal account as brought to you with love from The Kenyan.
- Open the mpesa PayPal login page
- Log in by entering your email Adress and password, Your current details should be automatically filled in if you’re logged in.
- On the box labeled ‘Please select a topic,’ select ‘I want to unlink my account.’
- Add the reason for unlinking your mpesa and PayPal account
- Verify the captcha confirmation and send your message
- Thunes shall recieve your message and work on it in atleast 7 days
- Congratulations, you just unlinked your mpesa account from your PayPal account.
How To Open PayPal Business Account
With a Paypal business account, you get more functionality with a little fees compared to the PayPal personal account. Opening a Paypal business account needs more information and a slightly different process compared to a personal account. Below is a simple precise guide on how to open a Paypal business account.
- Visit the official PayPal website here and click on ‘sign up’
- For the account type option, choose ‘business account’ then click ‘continue’
- Now enter your email Adress then click ‘Continue.’
- Now create your password then click on ‘Continue.’
- Enter your registered business details, then select your preferred currency, read and agree with PayPal’s terms of service then click on ‘continue’
- Now choose the type of your business and click on ‘contine’
- Then enter your personal information accurately and click ‘Submit.’
- A confirmation email shall be sent by PayPal to the email address you signed up with above. Go to your inbox, open the emails from PayPal and follow the link to confirm and open your PayPal Business account.
- Congratulations, you just opened your new PayPal business account.
Paypal Mpesa Transaction And Service Fees And Charges
|Service Or Transaction||Charges Or Fees|
|paypal account opening||Nill|
|Transfer from paypal||5% Min of $0.99|
|Transfer from bank||Nill|
|Transfer from card||2.9%|
|Mpesa to paypal||4% + charges|
|Paypal to mpesa||3% and charges|
Opening a PayPal Account FreeTransferring funds from your PayPal account 5% with a minimum of $0.99 and a maximum of $4.99Transferring funds from your bank account Free (higher than market exchange rates apply. Bank rates may apply)Transferring funds from your card 2.9% + a fixed fee based on the currency usedTopping up from M-Pesa 4% of the amount + Paybill chargesWithdrawing to M-Pesa 3% of the amountRequesting payment as a vendor Between 2.4% and 5% + a fixed rate of $0.30
Paypal Money holds – how long do they last?
In case your PayPal account is still new and fresh, like at least below 3 first transactions, it is still susceptible to Paypal account holds. The PayPal organization requires that you verify your PayPal account details to lift your PayPal account holds.
Paypal account holds last for a varying period. Starting from 7 days, to 21 days, to 90 days and the longest hold lasts for 180 days. Once you have gotten a Paypal account holder, you shall be worried about what to do next. First, you need to be aware that your held money is safe and shall eventually be sent to you once the PayPal account hold is done. The best thing to do is to just chill and wait for the hold period to end, you can then withdraw your PayPal account balance to mpesa or your bank account.
To avoid PayPal account holds in the future, you shall have to verify your PayPal account. The first thing is to link your bank account to your PayPal account. The next thing is adding your credit card to your PayPal account. Paypal shall send and reverse $1 to your bank account to confirm its authenticity, after this, PayPal shall have triggered a transaction code for the $1 which you shall have to get and enter in your PayPal account verification page.
In case you have a business PayPal account, you shall need to enter your official business details including registration, business number, and business address. You have successfully confirmed your PayPal account. In the subsequent days, you shall be required to verify your PayPal account further by having a video call with one of the PayPal organization agents after which they shall fully unlock your PayPal account to hold large amounts of PayPal balances.
Paypal to mpesa service $ to KSH exchange rate today
Paypal to mpesa service needs that you exchange $ to shillings when topping up your PayPal or when withdrawing funds from PayPal.
$ have for a long time been exchanged to shillings at a rate of at least over 1$=105 shillings. However, these amount might fluctuate from time to time.
Mpesa PayPal Service Paybill number
When toping up your PayPal account balance from your mpesa Safaricom account balance, you shall need the authentic PayPal mpesa service Paybill number offered by thunes service. Please note that the official Safaricom mpesa PayPal Paybill number is 800088.
Paypal Customer Care Contacts
|Ask Paypal a question||Paypal help centre|
|Paypal Phone Number||00 1 402-935-2050|
|PayPal Knowledge Base||https://www.paypal.com/us/smarthelp/home|
|PayPal Live Chat Support||Here|
|PayPal Email Support||Here|
Paypal to mpesa Frequently Asked Questions
Paypal offers customer care service via email, phone calls, live chat, and community frequently asked questions.
You can easily contact PayPal using the PayPal customer care contact details that we have listed in the table above.
To talk to a human customer care support agent at PayPal, call and chat with the support robot until it reaches a point where it redirects you to a real customer care support agent at PayPal.
To find your contacts in your PayPal account, Go to the Send and Request page of your account.
Click Contacts at the top.
Click on a Contact to Edit, Remove, see recent activity and send or request money.
Yes, you can transfer money from your Safaricom mpesa to your PayPal account in Kenya using the mpesa PayPal Service that is powered by tunes. All you need is the Safaricom mpesa PayPal thunes Paybill number which is 8000088.
Yes, if you are a Kenyan who has a Safaricom mpesa account, you can connect your mpesa account to your PayPal account easily. After this, use the PayPal mpesa login page to use your mpesa from your PayPal account. You can withdraw or top up money to and from Paypal and mpesa.
To verify your PayPal account in Kenya to avoid holds on your PayPal account, please connect your bank account and credit card to your PayPal account. Then you shall still need to initiate a video call with one of the PayPal organization’s agents who shall verify your account.
To Link your mpesa account to your PayPal account, you shall need to visit the PayPal mpesa by thunes service page here. You shall then use your Safaricom mpesa phone number to connect your PayPal and mpesa accounts.
Yes, Paypal allows Kenyans to connect their Kenyan bank accounts to Paypal as payment and Withdraw methods and options. You can also connect your credit card to Paypal, the two links are the best means to verify your PayPal account in Kenya.
KCB is one of the banks in Kenya that allows it’s users to connect their bank accounts to Paypal as a means of withdrawing money. Kenyans can also take advantage of this link to verify their PayPal accounts.