What are the types of certificates issued by the Ministry of Interior Qatar?
The Ministry of Interior (MOI) has set up an online service that will allow companies and individuals to submit online requests for certificates issued by the MOI. The certificate service is accessible from the Ministry of Interior’s e-services online portal and the Metrash2 Mobile Application. The available certificates can be requested in Arabic or English, and are received via email upon completion of the payment process. This article is a guide to the types of certificates issued by the Ministry of Interior in Qatar.
Here is a list of the available certificates
- To Whom It May Concern Certificate
- Residency Status Certificate
- Visitor Status Certificate
- Family Residency Status Certificate
- Change of Name Certificate
- Change of Nationality Certificate
- Change of Birth Date Certificate
- Entry/Exit Certificate
- Change/Amendment of Company Name Certificate
- Company Number of Workers Statistic Certificate (Company Labor Statistics)
- Sponsor Change Certificate
- First Procedure Change Certificate
Follow the following steps to access the certificate services available on the Metrash2 app.
- Open the Metrash2 app on your mobile phone. It is available for both Android and iOS users free on the respective app stores.
- Log in to the app using your QID and PIN
- Ensure that you have inserted your email address in settings>Email Configuration.
- Return to services.
- Click on “certificates”.
- Select the required type of certificate from the list on display.
- Pay all the required fees using your debit or credit card.
If you have a smartcard, follow the following steps to access the certificate services available
- Open the MOI e-services portal and log in with your smartcard information.
- Click on “Residency Services” then click on “Certificates”
- Use the “expatriate data” to enter the certificate type and the concerned person.
- From the “certificate type” list, select the type of certificate you would like to be issued.
- If the certificates are to be issued for yourself, leave “My QID” default selection, which is usually auto-selected”
- In case the certificate is to be issued for one of your expatriates, select the “QID of expatriate/relative” option and insert the 11 digit QID number in the text box provided.
- Insert Visa number in the “Visa Number” text box provided.
- Enter “Visa Number” in the “Visa Number” text box in case the type of certificate to be processed requires a Visa Number.
- Select “Next” and pay the required fees.
A fee of QR 10 applies for each certificate request.